From the archive...
- Fear and Loathing and iOS 4 Folders: Responses to the Bludgeoning
- iOS 4.0 folders are really great, except for how stupid they are
- If your app doesn't rotate, your app is a jerk
- Reeder for iPad and Robert Zimmerman, harmonica enthusiast
- Did Jobs say some developers lie to the press?
- Why I'll never buy a hard drive again
- My iPad WebView is better than your iPad WebView
- iBooks vs. Kindle App for iPad: One's decidedly better
- Why exactly Gizmodo's coverage of Apple's next iPhone is so distasteful
- It's worth being nice, and I should know Brent Simmons better.
- Rafe Needleman's iPad rant is kind of douchey.
- The best iPad apps (to date)
- Should you install the new Opera Mini browser for iPhone? Is it any good?
- Should you get the iPad keyboard dock?
- How Twitter's owning Tweetie affects the rest of the Twitter landscape
- Thoughts on iPhone OS 4.0
- Predictions for iPhone OS 4.0
- The iPad and text entry
- iPad apps missing in action
- iPad App Upgrade Cost
- Audio Years ago, I wrote a song I really liked called “I Forgot,” about a man on his deathbed who can’t remember the “famous last words” he planned to utter before croaking. Then, I made a terrible recording of that song t
- Obama's Special Olympics gaffe
- Forgetting a child in the backseat
- Modern Love - In a Charmed Life, a Road Less Traveled
- Sayonora PowWeb, and closing another chapter
- Hire Me, Jimmy Fallon!
- ABC Cancels Life On Mars
- Kids Prefer Veggies With Cool Names
- Steven Page Leaves the Barenaked Ladies
- What I Do; What I Don't Do
- How studios continue to screw up: Hulu & Boxee
- TiVo (the company) should be better than this
- The Gore Presidency
- A Valentine's Day Greeting From Carson Daly
- How Close We Came to Total Meltdown
- It was not an easy day for the Friedmans today. I think Sierra’s scowl above pretty much sums up the overall Friedman outlook on life over this Friday. Spending an hour in a waiting room at the pediatric urologist (for
- How TiVo, Netflix, and Apple have made my life better
- 100 Random Facts About Lex Friedman
- Why NFL Overtime sucks, and how to fix it
- Fresh Prince Theme: Gangsta Version
- Unusual (but true!) baby math
- Automated Hangman Guesser
- Anya giving Daddy kisses
- How I learned to stop worrying and love The Google
- I heard many* complaints about the lack of a “Lex face” photo here today. So, I’m remedying that, with a little sepia-filled goodness for no reason. * Okay, one.** ** Unless you count the voices in my head.
- Google searches during the inauguration
- Happy Brushing - from the Baby Blog
- Anya and I are both very excited about Barack Obama’s inauguration today.Â Regardless of politics, there’s something exciting and inspirational about the transition of power. Inclusive of politics, there’s
- While I appreciate the honesty...
- Audio Many moons ago, I wrote a song called “William Howard Taft” for an Answerbag video contest. The video is here, although I’ve since re-recorded the vocals with a better mic. My friend and colleague Jon Haddad was always a fan of
- Band From TV
- Size matters